Wow, I have been nominated for my pioneer Liebster award by Aeipril. I’m so humbled…Thank you very much!
Hey, sounds like a great day today as I celebrate my first Liebster award. Pioneer Liebster award I add up 🙂
Aeipril is an incredible and astounding blogger who pens mind-blowing poetry and will leave you at the edge of your seat begging for more. I love the succinctly nicely packaged words and great content in her amazing site.
I request you all to check out her blog (Here is the link– https://aeipril.wordpress.com )
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My Answers are:
1. What kind of movies do you usually watch? I adore inspirational & Non fiction movies
2. What makes you happy? My passion to inspire,that takes the first place of all.
3. What is the difference between a blogger and a writer? I would say a blogger is a writer who posts their publications online and blends them with real-time conversations with other bloggers while, a writer may uniquely write a solid publication or a book in a context , arguably, void of real-time chats (kinda another phrase for an author – pinch me if i’m wrong 😉
4. What do you do for a living? I’m a freelancer
5. If you have job how do you manage your time in writing and work? My career blends in well with blogging…like father, like son 🙂
6. Do you have a family? I guess i read that right…I do!
7. Do you play any sports? Yap. I love Chess.
8. What kind of reading of blogs category wise is your favorite? Inspirational, Poetry & Fiction.
9. Do you believe in God? Yes!
10. If you could be anyone who would you like to be? I love myself so much to ever wish being anyone else. I can only admire qualities which I can embody and create a better me. Yay! 🙂
P.S : The rule was to nominate 5-10 other bloggers but I beg to break this rule and add 10 more bloggers who rock my world. I would love to add 100 more bloggers, but the list will be extended on my next award. Cheers!
I Hereby nominate:
- Jacqueline Obyikocha
- Thomas M. Watt
- Noora insobiya
- K E Garland
- Bridgette’s Digits
- Chatty Kerry
- A heart a fire
- Richard Ankers
- Janice Wald
- Cosmas Onyekwelu (PosiWorld)
Congratulations my lovely nominees. You are all Bold, creative and awesome 🙂
PS. please do note I’ll like to give awards to as much as my readers as possible… so don’t dismay if you have not be nominated, just wait for my next award.
The Questions are:
1. If someone had to think about something that reminds them of you, what would it be?
2. What are your three greatest lessons that you’ve learnt from life so far?
3. What would you like the posterior generations to remember you for?
4. What are you’re two greatest quotes of all times?
5. How do you handle stress and If you have job how do you manage your time in writing and work?
6. Do you have a mentor (if yes, who are they and why did you choose them) If no,Where do you draw inspiration from?
7. How has life changed before and after commencing blogging?
8. What kind of reading of blogs category wise is your favorite?
9. How do you unwind (spend your ‘free time’)?
10. If you could be anyone who would you like to be?
As always Let’s Keep Optimizing and see you at the top where there’s enough room for everyone🙂
Like My: FACEBOOK PAGE
Follow me on:Twitter
*To check on my empowerment blog material click, Here